Welcome to Apply Chinese Government Scholarship
For Studying at ChinaUniversityof Geosciences(Beijing)
China University of Geosciences(Beijing)(CUGB) can admit to the students with the financial supply of Chinese Government Scholarship（CSC） for master degrees or PhD degrees. The students should be oversea students.
1. Master degree students: 2-3 years
2. PhD degree students: 3-4 years
Scholarship Coverage and Standard
1. The CSC scholarship students will be immune from register fee, tuition, experiment fee, practice fee, basically books fee and dormitory fee on campus. (The dorms are crowded in Beijing, two students (Master or Ph.D students) will share one room, if you do not want to share one room with other, please DO NOT apply.)
2. The CSC scholarship students will get support of living fee. The standards of living fee are RMB 1700 Yuan per month for master degree students, RMB 2000 Yuan per month for Ph.D degree students.
3. Supply out-patient medical service and Heath Insurance for International Students.
How to Apply on Website
1. Logon website of http://laihua.csc.edu.cn.
2. Register for a Username and a Password
3. Login with your username and password
4. Fill in the application. (The information with a red star means that you must fill in, the others no red star you’d better tries your best to fill in, it is helpful for you be selected.)
4.1 Application form: (select “CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP”)
4.2 Personal Data: (Agency No.: 11415 The Permanent Contact and Present Contact information must be filled in.)
4.3 Education Background and Employment Record (All the information must be filled in.
4.4 Language Proficiency and Proposed Study in China (All the information must be filled in.)
4.5 Contact inChina(If you have no guarantor or friends inChina, you need NOT fill in. The Family Members information must be filled in.)
Complete other parts and submit the application form.
5. Print the application form and paste your photos on the application forms.
1. The application form completed on website.
2. A photocopy of the applicant’s passport.
3. Two original reference letters (Recommendation Letters).
4. Academic diploma: a photocopy of the applicant’s latest academic diploma or certificate of university education (The diploma must be written in English or Chinese, if not, it must be a notarial copy in English or Chinese).
5. Academic record: The original transcript of academic record (A photocopy of the transcript is invalid).
6. Study Plan.
7. Original Heath Exam Form.
Staple all the above documents together, and make another TWO copies of the piled documents. Please send the THREE stapled documents by DHL, TNT, Fedex or UPS to CUGB.
Contact Name: International CooperationOffice,ChinaUniversityofGeosciences(Beijing)
Address: No. 29 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District,Beijing,China
Post Code: 100083
Tel: 0086-10-82322951 Fax: 0086-10-82322951
Please send your documents to us before April 10th.
Once you are admitted, the Admission Notice and JW201 form (For applying visa inChina) will be sent to you near July 15th.
New Semester Opening Time
The new Semester for next Academic year is about September 15th.
English or Chinese. All the CSC students study at CUGB should learn Chinese Language for one year if you did not study Chinese before. Most of the courses are taught in Chinese. If your English is good enough, you can finish your thesis or dissertation in English, but the abstract must be written inChina. You can also write you thesis or dissertation in Chinese.
No. 29 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District,Beijing,China
Post Code: 100083
Contact Name: Ms.Huang